(erielack) Re: Atlas N-Scale H-16-44

Listvolk:

I accidentally dumped the original message regarding the Atlas N-scale
H-16-44, which requested comments. One major comment: that cab looks wrong;
the sides slope to the front and rear - is that an optical illusion, or is
that the "Loewy" styling? At any rate, it doesn't seem right to me. Paul
Graf, are you reading this? Any comments?

Here's the link again:

http://www.atlasrr.com/highlights/n1516441.asp

That cab seems to be the wrong one to me. But, everything else looks
fantastic! Lettering, grab rails, etc. look great. Compare to this prototype
photo:

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/el/loco/dlw1931ajh.jpg

The Atlas site does say that it's a pre-production model, so perhaps the cab
will change.

Jim Harr