(erielack) Erie 29000-series Welded Hoppers

Greetings, folks;

I'm researching the Erie 29000-series welded hopper cars, made in 1949 by AC
& F, with the offset angle at the top of the sides. Here's what I DO have:

I have the Diagram sheet; I have the Dan Biernacki photo, as seen on Georges
website. I have the photos seen in Larry DeYoungs books.

Does anyone have any OTHER information, such as photos of the ends (very
important) or drawings (I know I'm probably pushing it here!) or any other
information that might be helpful? Do any cars still exist?

I'm told that the DL & W had similar cars, also made by AC & F; can anyone
confirm (and provide photographic proof)? Also that MoPac may have had them
as well...

Many thanks in advance...

Jim Harr