  From: Bob Chupka
  To: Roger Kirkpatrick ; RR Caboose ; Erie/EL List ; D&H List ; John A.
Shaw
  Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2003 5:46 PM
  Subject: Re: NJT 905

  Ron and list,
      It appears that it may have parentage in the EL group but not from
the ones that were conveyed to the D&H.  First and foremost it appears
to have had end ladders and roofwalks and the ones conveyed to the D&H
were the last EL group built without any of these features.
      Also, that small window on the side view is indicative of a water
closet and I believe off the top of my head that the former EL's had two
same sized windows at the corners on the one side and one on the corner
and one midway on the left side on the side opposite.  I need to pull
out my photos and slides to confirm this however.

  Chupka