(erielack) Erie-Lackawanna ticket to Boston!

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser:

http://www.Railfan.net/lists/listthumb.cgi?erielack-04-06-03

E-L_interline_ticket_via_B_A_to_Boston_.jpg (image/jpeg, 106474 bytes)

This is my second try to send this.....
ONe day I went over to Hoboken and bought a ticket to Boston. Via Boston and Albany Railroad. (NYC) It's the most scenic way to Boston from New York. You can still do this trip! But I don't think you can buy your ticket at Hoboken............Lance Erickson