(erielack) Re: NYSW List - (no subject)

NJT's Morristown Line is the closest.  Convent station is closest, and
there is a gate which allows access TO the meeting, about a mile walk, by
prior arrangement so the guard will admit you.  This gate is closed when
the meeting ends.

If we know you are coming (by email and confirmation) we can usually
arrange a ride from MORRISTOWN station.

- --- Jim Guthrie <jguthrie_@_pipeline.com> wrote:
> > welcome.  Meetings begin at 7:30 p.m. at the Honeywell Corporate
> > Headquarters auditorium on Morris Ave about three miles east of
> > Morristown and I-287, and a half-mile west of County 510 (Morris Ave.)
> > exit from Route 24.

> And that location is handy to which railroad station for those who still
> like railroads enough to use them? Or is this yet another "Suburbanites
> with Cars Only -- Others not Welcome" crowd.
>
> (Sorry if in haste you merely left out the rail and/or public
> transportation details)

=====
Gary R. Kazin
DL&W Milepost R35.7