RE: (erielack) RE: EL Coach and display?

John, I believe I also gave them a paper head rest like we discussed a few months ago. I also came accross my Lackawanna linen headrest. It was between my NKP and C&O headrests....Since Amtrak can't afford them, anymore I've been using them on the California Zephyr on trips! I'm first class on the Lake Shore or Capital so I don't need them there. I just brought tickets for Baltimore in July the CZ was sold out of coach space already. JULY! This is April! While the airlines ask for 3 more billion for flying their empty planes everywhere!....Lance in IOwa