Re: (erielack) FYI: interesting article about Lima, OH tank plant

         The original Lima Tank plant was actually at
the old Lima Locomotive Shop Facility. the tank
buildings were the southern most ones on the property
and previously were the paint shops. I don't know if
they are the ones currently being used , but I have a
feeling the new plant is somewhere else as I believe
all but the headquarters office building have been
razed. The original Lima Plant was served by the C&O
and the NKP( via Switching Agreement)

Rich Youngg