RE: (erielack) Marion OH

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser:

http://www.Railfan.net/lists/listthumb.cgi?erielack-04-02-03

Marion_track_plan.jpg (image/jpeg, 314889 bytes)

Here's the attachment Schuyler was talking about (he attached a .TIF file, which the list doesn't support, so I converted it to a .JPG)

	- Paul