(erielack) EL Coach

To all Listers and ELDCPS members:

Erie Lackawanna Equipment Leasing, a Wyoming Limited Liability Corporation,
jointly owned by John and Karen Boehner, is pleased to announce the we have
purchased former Erie Lackawanna (DL&W) Pullman - Standard smoothside Phoebe
Snow coach number 1318. We are very pleased to have been able to acquire this
very significant car.

The coach has been owned by a private owner in Pine Bluffs, Arkansas, and
previously operated behind Cotton Belt 4-8-4 819. 1318 has been stored
indoors at the Pine Bluffs Railroad Museum since the last time it was used.

EL 1318 is in very good condition, but the car will need minor restoration
and some mechanical work to return it to its former glory. Items that will
need to be addressed include: Air Conditioning work, minor draft gear repair,
Genset installation, Microphor sanitary system, overhead heat, exterior and
some interior painting, and at some point, reinstallation of the women's
restroom and lounge. The car is equipped with HEP.

It is our intention to have the car restored and returned to service in the
next few months. The car will be painted in GMY, and lettered "Erie
Lackawanna." EL 1318 will be operated along with ELDCPS's EL Diner 741, NKP
"City of Lima," tentatively, EL Baggage car 207, and Erie Lackawanna
Equipment Leasing's, LLC, other car, "American Way II." The coach acquisition
certainly brings us now very close to completing our goal of assembling an
authentic EL long distance passenger train. EL 1318 and American Way II will
also be available for other leasing opportunities. I also anticipate that
this will be the policy for ELDCPS as the cars are completed.

The car is now on its way to Ozark Mountain Railcar, and they will perform
the work on 1318.

I would especially like to thank John Suscheck, President of Ozark Mountain
Railcar, who has worked closely with us. John has been invaluable to our
Company, and ELDCPS.

We would also wish to thank Dave Monte Verde, President, Delaware-Lackawanna
Railroad for his generous support for our project. All of us can look forward
to the return of an EL thru line passenger train, running thru the Poconos
once again.

I have asked Mike Steinberg to insert several photos of 1318 as soon as he
can get to it on the ELDCPS website. It is my intention to have our own
website for our company, and I will get to that project as time allows.

Kind regards,

John Boehner, President
Erie Lackawanna Equipment Leasing, LLC