(erielack) Fall meeting

  Paul,
Tom made up a TEMPORARY flyer that has the dates and location for the
meeting. They were distributed at 3 train shows out here to gain some extra
interest and gain more members. We have had a lot of people call or write
for more info. Should have FINAL draft finished real soon.
I have most of the presenters nailed down,and a couple modeling clinics that
will be good. Entertainment is almost done.
The hotels in the area will be listed so people can make a choice. It will
be a nice weekend.
If anybody wants to contribute some advice/ideas/comments/presenters I'm
open.
Thanks Joe Schveder.

End of EL List Daily V3 #875