Re: (erielack) March Picture

Although I dont have calender and without looking at pix, isn't that
typical scene in march???  greenie doesnt come til April!  Well at least,
that is how it look up in upstate!  Dirty, mess, mud, garbages/littering
from being buried under snow, half brown-half green(not that april bright
green) grasses... a line of pile of sand and stones from snowplow...
That's how march pix should look like - late depressing dirty winter day!

Heck!  we got heavy snowfalls (of course its only 1-3 inches on ground
bec of warm ground)  and I cant see anything beyond 100 feet in front of
me.  Yes, I'm talking about TODAY - just NOW.  Syracuse just got hit by
snowstorm - had 6 inches yesterday.

well, paul, your deprssing day contiune!  April's not here yet...

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:03:10 -0500 "Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul)"
> The image is somewhat bland - it's a depressing day, too: late
> winter (early spring would have some green in the hills!), all muted
> browns and grays, dark green coaches and a black RS3. Dark scene!
> Here's hoping for tomorrow's image... :)
>
>         - Paul

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com