Re: (erielack) March Picture

In a message dated 3/31/2003 11:04:14 AM Eastern Standard Time:

> >  This would be a picture, that if I took
> > it, I would
> > probably file away.  Not that interesting.

Was looking through some sides that are so-so that I filed away.

Funny what is of low importance at the time the pix is taken in the backround
and is a " Hey look at that!!!!!!  "  now.

Also all the pix I've taken with the end of a loco, rolling stock,
building,car/truck.etc....etc... but not a full shot . Now I say "why didn't
I take a pix of that?"

and so it goes,

Lou