RE: (erielack) March Picture

> Well, here we are at the end of March and not much has been said
> about the RS2 on the EL calendar.  Probably because there isn't
> very much to say.  This would be a picture, that if I took
> it, I would
> probably file away.  Not that interesting.

Agreed here, I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to comment on it, but in retrospect, there's not much to comment on!

One item of note is that great RS2 spotting feature, the large fuel stain running down the side of the cab! Hmmm, wonder why Alco relocated that? :)

The image is somewhat bland - it's a depressing day, too: late winter (early spring would have some green in the hills!), all muted browns and grays, dark green coaches and a black RS3. Dark scene! Here's hoping for tomorrow's image... :)