Re: (erielack) FW: Does anyone remember this??

OK!  Where are the list police when you need them?  This is way off
topic and is WRONG.

Ollie North cited threats on his life from the infamous Palestinian
terrorist Abu Nidal, not Osama bin Laden.

Keep these things off the list.  If you want news,then go to the
unbelievable amount of news crap on the internet, but not HERE.

- -Joe Jordan

At 05:17 PM 3/24/03 -0500, easy haas wrote:
>NOTE: This message had contained at least one image attachment.
>To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following
URL into your web browser: