Re: (erielack) Non-member submission from Roger Kirkpatrick

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser:

http://www.Railfan.net/lists/listthumb.cgi?erielack-03-21-03

NJTR902.jpg (image/jpeg, 112227 bytes)
NJTR902inside.jpg (image/jpeg, 73405 bytes)

I wish I could help with these cabeese.

I went to Southard Salvage this afternoon to check their ex-NJT caboose.
It is 902 and has been there for some years, getting ratty.  I  don't know
its ancestry, but IT IS FOR SALE as-is, where-is.  First $5000 gets it;
you have to take it away.  Trucks are included, I believe.  They will
probably arrange trucking for more money.  Contact: 973-983-9293.

Paul says this is a PRR N-5.

Two photos show where it is and an interior view.

> From non-list member....
> From: "Roger Kirkpatrick" <caboose9_@_charter.net>

> Here are some thoughts on steel, bay window, ERIE/EL to D&H cabooses:
> 35805 - North Tonawanda, NY;
> 35806 - ?
> 35807 - Oneonta, NY;
> 35808 - ?
> 35809 - NJT 907;
> 35810 - ?
> 35811 - NJTR 904, Jersey City, NJ;
> 35812 - scrapped?
> 35813 - ?
> 35814 - scrapped?
> 35815 - Plattsburg, NY;
> 35816 - Schuylerville, NY;
> 35817 - NJT 906.
> Did one of the above become NJT 905?
> Roger Kirkpatrick, 109 S. Madison St., Cortez, CO 81321

====
Gary R. Kazin
DL&W Milepost R35.7
Rockaway, New Jersey