Re: (erielack) Re: Polly Scale / Pacshe (is that French)

        I use a Paasche VL for Floquil and Scalecoat paints.  But,
because my local hobby shop  proprietor recommended it, I sprung for a
Paasche Model H for use with Model Flex, Polly Scale etc.  He said that
the water based and acrylics "don't like" a "double action" air brush,
which the VL is.

        Jim Flynn
        ELHS # 2598
        jimbatt1_@_juno.com