(erielack) Ore train in Ohio

Hello Listers.  I have photos of an eastbound ore drag that had to stop j
ust west of the Fifth St. crossing in Barberton.  The hogger told me that
 the train went into emergency when the air line parted at the Cleveland
Massilon Rd crossing.  It was an ore drag picked up in Creston from  the
N&W.  PC #6328 was on the point with Reading #5303 second and Lehigh Vall
ey's #629 and 640 finishing up the consist. Both LV Century's were Cornel
l red.  Lehigh Valley caboose # A85073 carried the markers for this train
.  I  have a date of July 17th, 1976 for this train.  Might be the one th
at you have seen in Kent.  Phil Voyk, Everett, WA

End of EL List Daily V3 #862