(erielack) C424/GP35 use (Bloomsburg Branch)

List,
    I grew up along the Bloom overlooking Plymouth Jct. and from my
standpoint, this is roughly the power assigned to it during my formative
years.
    While it was still double track, I can remember braces of GP-7's in the
black and yellow scheme.  Then we were given the pleasure of low 900 series
RS's on the locals and a brace of about five on the job to Northumberland.
This changed around the time of Agnes and we had for a short while three
GP-35's assigned to the job.  I can remember the oddity of this was that
some were equipped with the snow shield behind the cab and some were not.
    From there we were treated to the C-424's usually in a brace of three
with occasional treats of six axle power for the Portland coal trains coming
off the Reading at Ruepert or PC out of Norry.  The 424's would handle it to
Hanover Yard where the six axle power would be waiting and they would put
the big power on the point and put the 424's on the rear as helpers.
    Towards the end, we were treated to usually the two matched sets of
F-5's (7091 - 7094 and 7101 - 7104) but others would be cycled in if one of
the cabs or boosters were down for the count.
    The last movement on the branch before the middle seventeen miles or so
were abandoned on "C" day was a lone GP-7 coming from the West (south)
gathering up whatever stray cars remained on this middle section with a PC
caboose in tow.

Chupka