Re: (erielack) Greenwood Lake PAs and E8s (was Re:Stories remembered...)

Listers,
When I was a kid in Passaic/Rutherford in the 1950's & 1960's, most of the
commuter trains were powered by RS2's and RS3's, with occasional GP-7's.  I
probably saw a few E-8's and PA's, but not very many of them in the
1960's.  Most of the E-8 power, I think, was reserved for the longer-haul
trains.

Ken B.