Re: (erielack) Greenwood Lake PAs and E8s (2)

Growing up in Caldwell, I remermber seeing and photographing mostly
Erie/DL&W/EL geeps on the Greenwood Lake Haul, and RS's on the commuter
trains.  I 've seen, on occasion, EMD switchers, U25b's, GP35's, and for an
entire week, in the 60's, a pair of Baldwin roadswitchers, the 1113 & 1115, I
think.

                                                    Rich Campana.