Re: (erielack) Greenwood Lake PAs and E8s (2)

As a kid who became acclaimated to the EL via the Caldwell Branch, I can
personally attest to having seen GP's, U25B's, SW's, NW's and RS's on the
line.

Although by the time I came around, the branch was a 3-times-per-week
operation (except during Christmas when the team track in Caldwell was busy
with incoming traffic for Two Guys dept. stores and others) and was down to
25-mph and not up to passenger running standards, I have seen photos of E8's
on the line during late Erie/early EL...

Rich Behrendt
ELHS #384