Re: (erielack) Intermountain HO scale Erie F-units

Paul, maybe you don't recall the post I made after the Springfield show,
where these were on display.

The stripes are too wide.
The top stripe didn't end with a quarter circle, though it appears to here.
The numbers at the rear are too big, too bold and too high (and as we
determined on this list, this size was in use the short period of time as
compared to the tiny numbers)
The paint over the cab is wrong
The numbers in the boards aren't right.
The shape of the yellow bib above the wings is wrong.  And below the bib's
not quite perfect either.
The horns, well, they look better in person . . .

I know these people.  They know I'm an ERIE fan.  I told them that we could
help them.  Repeatedly.  Tim Costello, as our modeling industry contact
person, has offered technical advice to them. They didn't contact me or Tim
or anyone else in the Society.  There's more to the story but not on the
list.

Schuyler