(erielack) DL&W 2-8-0's??

Hi,
   I'm new to the list and have just started collecting motive power &
rolling stock for a future layout of the DL&W the Sussex Branch in
particular but as to my specific question:

Did the DL&W run any 2-8-0 Consolidations and what were some road
numbers on any engines they may have used?

I had the good fortune to obtain an IHC HO 2-8-0 undecorated at a great
price on ebay and was wondering if the DL&W ran any and what the engine
road numbers might have been as I could possibly order the decals or dry
transfers for its markings.

Many thanks for any help.
Sadly I'm old enuf to remeber the old Branchville station and the last
EL passenger train out on in July 1966  I believe it was, old head
memory like a sieve :-P

Gene
Branchville NJ