Re: (erielack) Dearborn Station

	A book is being put together as we speak that will
include pictures of the interior and trainshed/
platforms. First out of the box is going to be a book
on Union Station followed by Dearborn and LaSalle St.
Stations. Much in the same form as the morning sun
books most will be color and high quality. The
gentleman putting it together has worked on quite a
few books and is doing these solo and from what I've
seen of the Union Station book it looks real good. As
for a date ? next year or so.

Rich Young