(erielack) NYSW PS1's

I just picked up the April 1989 issue of RMC and came across a Monon PS1
kitbashing article by Montford Switzer.  In the article he mentioned the
cars were purchased from the NYSW in 1956.  He mentions also that the NYSW
kept 4 cars.  I have a 1965  ORER and it lists 401 and 402 as still in
revenue service.  Does anyone know what other two cars (403, 404? wild
guess) were in service in the late 1950's?  I have a very nice Kadee PS1 for
the NYSW and I want to find out if I need to renumber it for  my circa 1957
layout. Thanks

Brian J Carlson
Cheektowaga NY