RE: (erielack) EL oddities - cabooses, gondolas

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser:

http://www.Railfan.net/lists/listthumb.cgi?erielack-03-08-03

9873__5-72_.jpg (image/jpeg, 124952 bytes)

Here's the aforementioned shot...

End of EL List Daily V3 #852