Re: (erielack) EL Business car train and dispositions?

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser:

http://www.Railfan.net/lists/listthumb.cgi?erielack-03-04-03

Sanitation_Award_by_American_Unity.jpg (image/jpeg, 85183 bytes)
	 charset=ISO-8859-1

I believe that two of the Erie's American series sleeping cars still exis
t.
 I understand that both of them are in touch shape (does anyone know whic
other American series car still exists and exactly where it is?).  That's

why John Boehner has purchased the former CN sleeper "Green Bank" which h
as
the same floor layout as the American series cars.  He is restoring it as

the "American Way II" in EL colors and lettering.

You can find photos of the car on the ELDCPS website (www.eldiner.org).

I am also attaching a photo of the dining car staff receiving an award fo
sanitation in front of the Erie's "American Unity".

Tim