From: "Larson,Martin A." <LARSONMA_@_apci.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 10:42 AM
Subject: (erielack) Erie Lackawanna hopper spotted

Always a thrill, like a ghost from the past.
I was nicely surprised on Sunday March 2, 2003 around noon to spot an Erie
Lackawanna hopper on a NS train rushing through Alburtis, PA on its way to
the Allentown Yards.  I wonder how much longer all these rogue hoppers will
continue to travel around?

Marty Larson
ELHS #3033

+