(erielack) Erie F-10 2-6-0 pix anyone?

I'm about to check George Elwood's fabulous website, but I wanted to ask if
anyone offhand knows of photos of the three Erie class F-10 2-6-0
camelbacks, preferably as modernized to two-cylinder locomotives as Erie
743-745 (I believe, going from memory here).   Erie Power has one as built
photo and one as modernized, but this photo shows very little of the tender
(important b/c they changed from original).   If I can find a shot of the
opposite side (Engineer's side) showing the tender would be ideal.  It's not
apparent how they were lettered, either, beyond the cab numerals.

Reason being I've found I can kitbash a reasonable approxomation of this
using some Tyco parts, though before I go wild I'd like to round up a few
more bits and pieces to compare.  Makes for an oddball engine, an example
though of the first three-cylinder steam engines built by a major builder
(Baldwin) for a US road.

Bill K.

End of EL List Daily V3 #846