Re: (erielack) Fwd: Pryce Thomas

I reviewed the following editions of "The Pocket List of Railroad Officials"
and some DL&W ETT's as noted:
2nd Quarter 1937 - No "J. P. Thomas" listed
DL&W Employee Timetable #96 (eff 25 Sep 49) shows J. P. Thomas as a Scranton
Division Trainmaster
4th Quarter 1958 - No "J. P. Thomas" listed
4th Quarter 1962 -      ditto
4th Quarter 1968 -      ditto
2nd Quarter 1970 -      ditto
2nd Quarter 1972 - "J. P. Thomas, Jr." shown as Track Supervisor    for  the
Southern Railway at Selma AL

In the final DL&W Employee Timetable #117 (24 April 1960) I note "J. L.
Thomas" as a Dispatcher on the Scranton-Buffalo Division.  Possibly a
relative of JPT?

With more research it would be possible to see when J P Thomas was promoted
to Trainmaster and how long he served.  Could Mr. Thomas put together a
sketch biography with a photo of two of his grandfather. It might make an
interesting article in the Diamond.  These were the men who ran one of the
best railroads on earth and there stories deserve some preservation.  M J
Connor