Fwd: (erielack) Fwd: [hudsonriverrail] RBB&B Circus Train

In a message dated 2/28/2003 8:50:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
paultup_@_lucent.com writes:

> Alas, it won't be stored on EL tracks, as it used to be in the past (unless
> plans have changed).

Plans have not changed!

Sender: erielack-owner_@_lists.railfan.net

Alas, it won't be stored on EL tracks, as it used to be in the past (unless plans have changed).

I remember photographing this long silver train when it was parked in Croxton Yard (only about 2 miles from the Arena). In recent years, it's been stored on the NYS&W (since Croxton is now rebuilt and fairly active)

    - Paul

http://www.geocities.com/gkazin/index.html