(erielack) 20th Century Hobbies, FLASH Newsletter

We have the opportunity to buy a lot of "stuff" from a vendor
having a "blow-out" inventory sale.  If we get your order
before June 10th, we can get a real good deal and pass it
on to you.  This is an exercise in ordering in quantity so
everyone can take advantage of this opportunity.

Some of you have indicated that you will need trackwork, both
Atlas and Bachmann.  Now is the time!!  25% off from list prices
on all trackwork and related items.  All scales, all code sizes.

We also have an opportunity with Bachmann and LifeLike plastic
buildings and accessories. Same deal, at least 25% off list price.

Athearn, Accurail, Atlas, Bachmann, LifeLike, and Stewart
locomotives and cars.  25% to 35% off list price on all items
in stock and available from the vendor (This does not include
advance reservations and unreleased products).

A lot of this "stuff" is NOT on our website, but visit the "mentioned
above" manufacturers web sites, see what you need and make a list and
let us know what you need.  Get it to us before June 10th so you can take
advantage of this great sale.

BTW, new in stock: Lackawanna welded 50' box cars are in from Branchline.
4 numbers available.  A bunch of automobiles and piggyback vans on
the HO detail page are just in. Also, word is that the new Erie Lackawanna
book should be here next week.

Thank you.

- -Joe Jordan
20th Century Hobbies, Inc.