(erielack) OFF TOPIC query - virus?

In the last few days I have recieved nearly a dozen e-mail failure notices
as though I had sent out a spam e-mail of some sort advertising some junk
product.

The thought comes to mind that I could have a virus sending itself out
through these messages, to addresses in my Outlook Express backlog (I do not
really have anything in the address book). Either that, or someone else has
forged my address as the return address for their spam.

So what I wondered is if anyone on this list received such a message from
this e-mail address, particularly one with a virus in it - if you would be
so kind as to let me know, off list, I'd be appreciative.  Or if anyone else
has had similar error messages and it's no big deal, or knows more what
might be going on here -

Thanks

Bill K.