(erielack) E-L 1963 Calendar is correct for 2002

I just finished the January/February 1963 E-L Magazine and the the 4
page center insert included a 1963 calendar which matches 2002's days.

The center insert was done on gray paper, but I fiddled it into black on white
so that it is printable without using up a black ink cartridge in the process.

I saved it at double the normal resolution so that it should produce a decent
quality printed calendar.

http://EL.Railfan.net/eriemag/ERLA_Jan-Feb1963.pdf

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
root_@_bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network

End of EL List Daily V3 #568