(erielack) The Lake Cities

some interesting thoughts.  I was surprised to see the EL ticket
wallet for thru-line passengers.  What did the EL long-distance
ticket look like?  Was it similar to airline tickets of that era?

I was surprised to see how many people were actually riding the
train at that time.  To my knowledge EL never promoted the long
distance trains.  Am I right to suppose that EL had a lot of older
passengers who knew the trains ran and showed up at the station
when they needed to go some place.

All in all, there seemed to be no promotion for some very well run
trains.

Ed Montgomery

<nofill>