Re: (erielack) The Diamond, more comments

The new Diamond does look great!! Kudos to the staff.
A couple of neat things: Look at the heavy black smoke in between the Lake
Cities and the depo on page 4. That must have made for some nice breathing.
I wonder if there is something burning or maybe there is an Alco on the
front of the freight on the other track.

Check out the light switch looking thing above the engineers head on page 5.
Could that switch controll the mars light mounted on the roof??? LOL

For anyone who went on the NJ Cutoff discovery day a few years ago, There is
a good picture of the layout of the buildings in Greendell. We wondered
about this the day we were there. The only ones left standing now are the
station and the tower.

Mike