(erielack) Request for opinions concerning EL SD60M

Hi all,

With the upcoming release of the Proto2000 SD60M, I've been looking at
adding a few to my "What if?" EL layout (set in the 1990-2000 timeframe), in
order to run them with the SD60s which I showed at Marion. Considering the
changes that UP made to the paint on it's widenose units, I'm toying with
using a variation on the EL PA's nose paint style. So, assuming that the EL
is around and is viable (We make a good bit of money on intermodal, military
movements, high/wides and bringing BNSF's coal to the eastern powerplants),
would the EL take the time and effort to use that paint, or just paint a
wider yellow nose and let it go at that?

Michael Dye ELHS #1516