Re: (erielack) What if EL existed today??

On Fri, 17 May 2002 STEVEZ10_@_aol.com wrote:

> NOTE: This message had contained at least one image attachment.
> To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser and click/select the index or matching subject link.
>
> http://www.railfan.net/lists/mplist.cgi?-photo
>
> i-1.jpe (image/pjpeg, 35299 bytes)
> i-2.jpe (image/pjpeg, 16756 bytes)
>
> I got these pictures off Ebay.
>
> Enjoy,
> Steve

The photo extractor doesn't support .jpe as a file extension so I manually
renamed the files and put them in the photo dir for today.

http://www.railfan.net/cgi-bin/listthumb.cgi?/lists/erielack-photo/erielack-05-17-02

or if it's too long:

http://www.railfan.net/lists/mplist.cgi?erielack-photo

and select the May 17 link.

I gotta say, as much as I hate the Barneys, it looks better in EL than ATK.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
root_@_bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network