Re: (erielack) Smiley is up on the Magazine Site

On Fri, 17 May 2002, Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul) wrote:

> Thanks to Henry's rapid scanning abilities (which never fail to amaze me!), there's a good image of Erie mascot "Smiley" up on the magazine page. Check out the cover of the May/June 1961 EL employee magazine:
>
> http://el.railfan.net/eriemag/prodsort.cgi <http://el.railfan.net/eriemag/prodsort.cgi>

That's not the issue which has the 'human' Smiley in it. When I get back Port
Clinton next week it will be the first one I get to.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
root_@_bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network