Re: (erielack) Where is Smiley?

On Tue, 14 May 2002, TIMOTHY O. STUY wrote:

> Whatever happened to Smiley, the Erie doll used to promote the Erie's
> freight service?  He did appear in a few early EL ads then disappeared.
> Did he just get thrown out or did someone take him home for safe keeping?
>
> Tim

He's in some of the ERIE MAGAZINEs, one includes a photo of the real human
Smiley and yes, he looks just like the doll!

I'll post when we get that issue online.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
root_@_bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network