RE: (erielack) Where is Smiley?

I dunno, but Smiley was sure a creepy looking doll! Looks like something that should have been used in a horror movie!

As an aside, I got tasked with the fun job of being "Smiley" for the Whippany Railway Museum's Railroad Festival celebrating the Erie way back in the early 90s - I'll have to post my Smiley get-up (complete with large Erie diamond around my neck!)....

	- P