Re: (erielack) Re: Viruses - Any virus protection for Linux?

If you use a basic mail system like PINE, you won't have any problem. The
virus problems target MS systems and not LINUX or UNIX. I use PINE on both
the LINUX and UNIX systems I have. When I get an email which I think is
bad, I can save it on the UNIX system and then poke around with it without
a problem.

George Elwood
http://www.dnaco.net/~gelwood