RE: (erielack) ELHS Diamonds

That's not the problem.  The problem is I paid dues in 2001 and only
received one issue.  I posted on the list in January about it, after I sent
in my 2002 dues.  Someone replied that he would take care of it.  He has
since ignored my most recent email wondering where, after nearly 6 months
from my original query, my issue is.  It has nothing to do with future
Diamonds, or past and future editors.  It has everything to do with an
officer of the ELHS telling me he would see to this rather minor issue, not
following through then ignoring my email regarding it.  Yes, it is minor,
but it's the principle of the issue that matters.  If this is how the
membership is treated for something so small and easily remedied then how
would something major that effects all members be treated?  Hopefully not
with the same disdain and carelessness.  And if I let Railpace or The
Railroad Press or Model Railroader screw me out of issues I paid for without
griping about it then I am nothing but a putz.

Not a putz,
Steve