(erielack) Mystery Engine at Andover Junction

This link:
[http://www.sussexbranchmemorial.com/Archives/newspaper_photos/lines_end-1966.JPG] is
to a photograph from the New Jersey Herald dated July 17, 1966. The
picture is of the train that removed the empty box cars from Branchville
and Lafayette after passenger service ended.

I saw this train at the Diller Avenue crossing while standing on the
front seat of my parents' car--yes, I was that small! I would really
like to know the engine number of this train so that I may look up a
picture of it (and for the sake of knowledge.)
I am told that the engine is a dynamic brake equipped GP-7 and that I
need a dispatcher's sheet or the Dover or Port Morris tower sheets for
July 15, 1966 to get the engine #.

Does anyone have these or know someone who does? Or know of someone I
could contact who has access to them? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks, Dave Rutan

I've included the caption for the picture below:

LINE'S END...Andover--Installation of a barricade taking another cut
into Sussex County's rail service took place Friday Afternoon, when the
section gang from the Port Morris Yard put this barricade in place at
the Lehigh and Hudson crossing on the Erie Lackawanna track at Andover
Junction. Supervising the operation, which followed the last run of the
commuter train to Newton. Wednesday night, are Michael Menna foreman,
and Joseph Esposito, track supervisor. The engine in the background took
the remaining cars from above the cut-off point before the track was
sealed off. Unlike spiking, barricading does not ruin the track.
- --
DL&W Sussex Branch Memorial
http://SussexBranchMemorial.com
Monomania can be a good thing