(erielack) EL List Daily V3 #542

Al Holleuffer responded to the Hoboken Shore private car inquiries by
responding, in part....

>> UP 120 went to the Morristown & Erie RR which eventually =

acquired it. I'm not sure what happened to [Erie] No. 4 after it left.

OK, the thread is beginning to drift, and I know the M&E is forbidden
territory, but this was BIG news to me.  The M&E actually "acquired" UP
120?  What happened to it after that?  I discovered the M&E in the mid 70=
's
and I sure don't remember this car on the property.  (My earliest
recollection of the Morristown shops is of (I think) Erie #1 which I
thought at the time was owned by Peter Tilp (but certaintly don't take th=
at
as gospel).  Al, you're the expert here.

Dave Ross
Cliffside Park, NJ (USA)