Re: (erielack) The Standard DL&W Milepost

Yeah, I think I will have to resort to going out and measuring one.  I'll
give it a little while before though, perhaps someone has the info.  They're
missing in certain spots of course, but I know a good public place to get to
one.  The one I would like to make a replica of is missing, but easy enough
to change the numbers.  It was replaced with the standard metal and
reflecorized sign Bill described.  That's how I got a hold of a LV one, the
original one was just laying on the ground/water and the new one was one of
those highway type.

Joshua