Re: (erielack) DL&W and Syracuse University Library

Josh,

SU is my grad school, so I have a lot of orange pride. I did recently find
out that the Railroad Museum of PA has the second largest collection of DL&W
material and what may be the largest DL&W photo collection. They have the
Tabor collection as well.

Kurt Bell is the guy to speak with there.

Rob Davis

On 3/26/02 9:33 AM, "Neil R Weinberg" <laurellines_@_juno.com> wrote:

> I read somewhere the majority of the archives is in some university in
> Akron, Ohio.    Neil Weinberg
> On Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:00:57 -0500 "Joshua K. Blay"
> <joshuakblay_@_hotmail.com> writes:
>> I'm thinking of going to the SU library, if not this week then
>> sometime
>> soon.  I'd like to take a look at some of their DL&W stuff.  What do
>> they
>> have?  Which library is it located in?
>> Thanks to anyone who might be of help!
>>

>> Joshua
>> http://www.geocities.com/blayjk06

>> Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device:
>> http://mobile.msn.com

> GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
> http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

- --
Robert John Davis
trains_@_robertjohndavis.com

Moderator of the Milk Train and Dairy Industry group at: