Re: (erielack) Re: Chester Erie Depot

So far, there have been two responses that aren't very helpful since they
are about the wrong Chester.  The query is about the one on the ERIE Main
Line, in NEW YORK.  The responses have been about the one on the
LACKAWANNA, at the end of a branch, in New JERSEY.

He's looking for info on a restored depot; there is no depot in Chester,
New JERSEY.  The one in New YORK is restored.

> > Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:56:31 -0700
> > From: "Joseph M. Ferris" <JosephMFerris_@_yahoo.com>
>
> > I've been trying to get in contact with the Chester Historical Society
> > to ask some questions regarding the restored Depot in Chester, NY.  I
> > was wondering if anyone on the list is a member of the Chester
> > Historical Society or has a valid email address that I could contact
> > someone at?  I had a couple of email addresses, but I've had no luck
> > with them (bounced emails).

=====
Gary R. Kazin
DL&W Milepost R35.7