(erielack) Upcoming Erie resin Magor caboose...

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser and click/select the index or matching subject link.

http://www.railfan.net/lists/mplist.cgi?erielack-photo

eriehack.jpg (image/jpeg, 33917 bytes)

Attached is a scan of a new resin Magor caboose-in-progress that a
friend of mine is working on. This early version has an MDC caboose
underframe, which will be replaced by a correct resin underframe when
compete. The end doors are beautiful, but they didn't scan well.

If anyone is interested in seeing this model released, please E-mail me
and I will pass it along... (and apologies for the smudges on my scanner
bed!)