(erielack) Railfan.net Railroad Related Web Forums

I suppose this is as good a time as any to chime in.

As there appears to be a void in quality railroad related web forums I have
created a feedback form to solicit input on whether or not it would be
worthwhile for Railfan.net to host moderated, free of charge web forums.

The proposal is at

http://www.railfan.net/railforum.html

and your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Topics could be as broad or as specific as each individual moderator wishes
and any unclaimed forum topic related to steel wheels on steel rails would be
available to potential moderators. Anyone willing to check their forum at
least once a day would be able to have their own forum, pre-configured and
ready to go.

I have what I believe to be a pretty good system in place. I far prefer it to
any railroad forums I have see thusfar. It needs a little cosmetic work, but
is otherwise ready to highball as soon as a decision is made and moderators
are available.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
root_@_bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network